NOTIFICATION of ABSTRACT & POSTER
- The notification of review result had been sent to each submitter on Feb. 5, 2019.
- The accepted abstracts will be published as the supplement of the journal HBSN (Hepatobiliary Surgery and Nutrition).
- Accepted Abstracts:
- The online abstract submission had been closed on Jan. 15, 2019. Thank you for your submission.
- The deadline for abstract submission has extended to Jan. 14, 2019. The online system will be closed at 12:00 (Time-zone: Taipei, Taiwan) on Jan. 15, 2019. Please submit abstracts before the deadline.
- The presenting author must complete online registration for the conference prior to submitting an abstract.
Registration -> Login -> Abstract Submission
- Only Abstracts submitted through the online abstract submission system will be accepted.
- If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat (email@example.com)
- Abstracts related to the field of Cholangiocarcinoma are cordially welcomed at this conference.
The abstract should comprise the following elements:
- Title: The abstract title should be written in bold and in initial capital.
- Authors: The authors' names should be supplied in the surname-last format and should be in initial capital. Institutional affiliations should be indicated with superscript numbers following the author name.
- Affiliation: All affiliations should contain Department, Institution and country.
Abstract Text: The abstract text should include "Purpose", "Methods", "Results", and "Conclusion" four sections, and should not be more than 350 words.
Abstract text must not include citations.
The abstract must be written and presented in English.
- Please check the abstract carefully for typographical error before submission. Errors will not be amended by the organizers.
- In cases of previously reported data, authors are responsible for ensuring copyright compliance.
Notification of Acceptance
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent to the presenting author by Feb. 11, 2019.
- The mode of presentation for accepted abstracts is Poster only.
The Organizing Committee will offer Travel Awards for those outstanding abstracts selected by the Scientific Committee. The final determination will come in a separate communication.